We are always looking for people who are smart, creative and love marketing. If that's you, check out the positions below and contact us at email@example.com if you meet the qualifications.Current Open Positions:
Digital Marketing Specialist
Austin's leading higher education marketing firm is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and implement digital marketing strategies for our client base. You will create various digital advertising and email campaigns to drive and support conversions, and also constantly research trends to monitor engagement and additional tactics to reach the target audience.
This position will manage the entire email delivery process—quality control, testing, group building, scheduling, deployment, list maintenance, deliverability and reporting.
Your overall goal is to increase brand awareness and drive prospects to conversions, utilizing various tools and channels, including web analytics, search engine optimization, email marketing, and social media.
ABOUT TWG PLUS
TWG Plus is an Austin based marketing company and the go-to marketing partner in higher education because of our people. We’re passionate...about learning, helping each other, surpassing expectations and, above all, our clients. We encourage each and every member of our team to make bold suggestions, to push the envelope and to make sure our next project is always better than the one before. We are more than just a vendor, a consultant or an agency. We delve deep into a campus, understand its community and become fully invested members of its team. Our clients succeed because we become their biggest fans.
- Create, build and implement email and digital marketing strategy.
- Work with creative and development teams to ensure email and digital advertising design and content adhere to industry best practices.
- Facilitate the implementation and execution of email campaigns in Enrollment Management Platform (EMP), ensuring campaigns are executed in a way that provides in-depth reporting, aligns with best practices, and integrates with existing and future campaign management tools.
- Facilitate the implementation and execution of digital campaigns with various online tools, ensuring campaigns are executed in a way that provides in-depth reporting, aligns with best practices, and creates highest level of conversions.
- Monitor and assess reporting and relevant tracking metrics and offer solutions to improve overall metrics on a per client basis.
- Build projects from concept through implementation and completion plus analyze post-campaign results.
- Requires proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with email service providers and digital advertising vendor management software
- Knowledge of light HTML for email editing would be a plus
- Experience in planning, creating and implement a marketing strategy
- Basic knowledge of marketing, including key areas such as SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM
- Understand the concept of search engine optimization and how to execute search engine marketing successfully
- Ability to analyze data and interpret to inform decisions
- Understanding of web technologies, concepts, tools and trends
Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist
Do you have an artistic streak? Does making a sale excite you? Ever wondered how companies get their business? We are a creative marketing agency in the heart of the greenbelt who specializes in Higher Education and we are looking for a fun and engaging candidate to support the daily activities surrounding the Sales and Marketing Operations team. In order for you to be successful in this role, you must be curious about sales, marketing and how a business operates.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily Lead Qualification and Follow-Up
- Lead Entry into CRM
- Lead Tracking and Reporting
- Salesforce Administrative Support, Reporting
- RFP Administrative Support including:
- Gathering requirements/signatures for Marketing
- Coordinate Marketing Communications
- Support Conference and Event Logistics and Planning
- Maintain repository of collateral pieces
- Create, Send, Track Marketing email campaigns as needed
- Administrative assistance with marketing strategy components including:
- Blog Posts
- Social Media Posts
- Email Results
- Webinar Scheduling and Logistics
- Client Gifts
The ideal candidate would possess the desire to learn about operations as well as the sales and marketing industry and have 2+ years experience in a sales or marketing support role. We are seeking someone that is detail oriented, able to work on multiple projects at a time, and is willing to support and help the team. A familiarity with Salesforce administration is a strong advantage.
Regional Sales Director
Must reside near a major airport in one of the following regions or be willing to relocate:
- NorthEastRegion–PreferNY,NJ,PA,MD/DCbutincludesstatesCT,DE,MA, ME, IL, IN, NH, RI, VT
Our Sales organization is led by a team of seasoned sales and marketing executives who understand the challenges and needs of higher education institutions. Our team calls on Directors/Deans and Vice Presidents of Enrollment, as well as Admissions and Marketing managers who leverage TWG's capabilities to achieve their institutional enrollment and marketing goals.
- Develop client prospects through conferences, networking, visits and targeted calls
- Prequalify prospects and advance them through a multistage, consultative sales process
- Represent the company at industry events
- Provide input into sales collateral development
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate and maintain sales pipeline
- Strong intellectual capabilities, self-direction, and drive to close sales
- Possess strong persuasive and active listening skills
- Inbound lead follow up
- Uncover upsell opportunities in current client base
- Develop and deliver proposals, presentations and the services contract
- Facilitate client handoff to operations team with kick off calls
- Facilitate and assist with the TWG Service Agreement (contract), change orders
- Deliver consistent two-way communication between the client and team to provide strong team representation and to set proper client expectations
- Thorough understanding of company capabilities and service to effectively communicate all offerings to the client
- Have a desire to grow and advance professionally
- Complete administrative work as required
- Ongoing process and product training
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of three years partnering with higher education institutions
- Higher education enrollment/ recruitment/ marketing experience preferred
- Proven sales account executive or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Masters degree preferred
- Strong quota achievement track record
- Familiarity with Salesforce or comparable CRM
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES:
- Experience with consultative selling
- Self-starter with competitive spirit
- Extremely detail oriented
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Positive attitude, spirit of service, and team player mentality
SOFTWARE/TECH: PowerPoint/Keynote, Excel, Word, Salesforce or comparable CRM.
Please sent your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Content Writer will assist in developing creative content for competitive bidding opportunities, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), case studies, and various other marketing materials. The Content Writer will analyze RFPs for requirements, develop and format proposal response text, incorporate edits and participate in proposal development team. This role will focus on creating compelling proposals and creative content with a persuasive voice and synthesizing and articulating strategic messaging using customized and boilerplate text. In addition, the Content Writer will gather and edit proposal content from multiple subject matter experts to present “one voice." While RFPs will be a primary focus, the role will include writing brochures, case studies, emails, press releases, and various other marketing collateral.
TYPICAL WORK-RELATED ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Writes, edits, and formats content for proposal documents within given deadline/timeframe
- Writes persuasive marketing content and synthesizes key messaging such as winning themes into a clear and concise format, following proposal-writing or internal marketing standards including readability, consistency and tone
- Writes or co-writes transmittal letters and executive summaries that capture and articulate strategic messaging in a compelling manner; translates messaging into content that differentiates TWG Plus and resonates with the prospect
- Obtains assistance from other subject matter experts as required to capture and shape content to reflect a cohesive message, written in one voice
- Works with Creative services to enhance or develop creative and information graphics
- Manages contribution process, maintains version control, and takes ownership of all content including graphics, bios, customer references, and qualifications
- Provides support for overall proposal presentation in the areas of quality, graphics, coverage, format and style to ensure consistent theme and use of language
- Follows agreed upon proposal development process from kickoff meetings through submission
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination and boilerplate as needed; obtains approvals from key providers and implements changes
- Complete additional writing project assignments as directed by management including brochures, emails, briefs, reports and presentations
- Provides newly written content to operations for inclusion into repository
Bachelor’s degree in a related area required; preferably in English, Communications or other business related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
A minimum of three years of related writing experience, including proposal writing, marketing or business writing required. Experience with the Higher Education industry is highly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Exceptional editorial and document management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to write and edit proposals with little supervision
- First-rate time management skills
- Must be able to prioritize and multitask within a face-paced and deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
- Ability to perform independent research to understand writing topics
- Proficient in MS Office and strong skills in MS Word
- Graphic design skills preferred
- Understanding of Higher Education Industry
Sales and Marketing Operations
Starting salary commensurate with qualifications. Excellent benefits, great team and work environment that has a beautiful view of the Barton Creek Greenbelt.
Please sent your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.