We are always looking for people who are smart, creative and love marketing. If that's you, check out the positions below and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the qualifications.Current Open Positions:
Digital Marketing Specialist
Austin's leading higher education marketing firm is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and implement digital marketing strategies for our client base. You will create various digital advertising and email campaigns to drive and support conversions, and also constantly research trends to monitor engagement and additional tactics to reach the target audience.
This position will manage the entire email delivery process—quality control, testing, group building, scheduling, deployment, list maintenance, deliverability and reporting.
Your overall goal is to increase brand awareness and drive prospects to conversions, utilizing various tools and channels, including web analytics, search engine optimization, email marketing, and social media.
ABOUT TWG PLUS
TWG Plus is an Austin based marketing company and the go-to marketing partner in higher education because of our people. We’re passionate...about learning, helping each other, surpassing expectations and, above all, our clients. We encourage each and every member of our team to make bold suggestions, to push the envelope and to make sure our next project is always better than the one before. We are more than just a vendor, a consultant or an agency. We delve deep into a campus, understand its community and become fully invested members of its team. Our clients succeed because we become their biggest fans.
- Create, build and implement email and digital marketing strategy.
- Work with creative and development teams to ensure email and digital advertising design and content adhere to industry best practices.
- Facilitate the implementation and execution of email campaigns in Enrollment Management Platform (EMP), ensuring campaigns are executed in a way that provides in-depth reporting, aligns with best practices, and integrates with existing and future campaign management tools.
- Facilitate the implementation and execution of digital campaigns with various online tools, ensuring campaigns are executed in a way that provides in-depth reporting, aligns with best practices, and creates highest level of conversions.
- Monitor and assess reporting and relevant tracking metrics and offer solutions to improve overall metrics on a per client basis.
- Build projects from concept through implementation and completion plus analyze post-campaign results.
- Requires proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with email service providers and digital advertising vendor management software
- Knowledge of light HTML for email editing would be a plus
- Experience in planning, creating and implement a marketing strategy
- Basic knowledge of marketing, including key areas such as SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM
- Understand the concept of search engine optimization and how to execute search engine marketing successfully
- Ability to analyze data and interpret to inform decisions
- Understanding of web technologies, concepts, tools and trends
The Content Writer will assist in developing creative content for competitive bidding opportunities, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), case studies, and various other marketing materials. The Content Writer will analyze RFPs for requirements, develop and format proposal response text, incorporate edits and participate in proposal development team. This role will focus on creating compelling proposals and creative content with a persuasive voice and synthesizing and articulating strategic messaging using customized and boilerplate text. In addition, the Content Writer will gather and edit proposal content from multiple subject matter experts to present “one voice." While RFPs will be a primary focus, the role will include writing brochures, case studies, emails, press releases, and various other marketing collateral.
TYPICAL WORK-RELATED ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Writes, edits, and formats content for proposal documents within given deadline/timeframe
- Writes persuasive marketing content and synthesizes key messaging such as winning themes into a clear and concise format, following proposal-writing or internal marketing standards including readability, consistency and tone
- Writes or co-writes transmittal letters and executive summaries that capture and articulate strategic messaging in a compelling manner; translates messaging into content that differentiates TWG Plus and resonates with the prospect
- Obtains assistance from other subject matter experts as required to capture and shape content to reflect a cohesive message, written in one voice
- Works with Creative services to enhance or develop creative and information graphics
- Manages contribution process, maintains version control, and takes ownership of all content including graphics, bios, customer references, and qualifications
- Provides support for overall proposal presentation in the areas of quality, graphics, coverage, format and style to ensure consistent theme and use of language
- Follows agreed upon proposal development process from kickoff meetings through submission
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination and boilerplate as needed; obtains approvals from key providers and implements changes
- Complete additional writing project assignments as directed by management including brochures, emails, briefs, reports and presentations
- Provides newly written content to operations for inclusion into repository
Bachelor’s degree in a related area required; preferably in English, Communications or other business related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
A minimum of three years of related writing experience, including proposal writing, marketing or business writing required. Experience with the Higher Education industry is highly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Exceptional editorial and document management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to write and edit proposals with little supervision
- First-rate time management skills
- Must be able to prioritize and multitask within a face-paced and deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
- Ability to perform independent research to understand writing topics
- Proficient in MS Office and strong skills in MS Word
- Graphic design skills preferred
- Understanding of Higher Education Industry
Sales and Marketing Operations
Starting salary commensurate with qualifications. Excellent benefits, great team and work environment that has a beautiful view of the Barton Creek Greenbelt.
Please sent your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.